- The BAC Mono is put through its paces on the test track
- Richard tries to find the world’s best taxi
- James pays tribute to the closed BBC Television Centre in White City, London
- Jeremy goes to Scotland to test the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Ron Howard
Jeremy tests the BAC Mono and it does a time of 1:14:3 by the Stig.
Richard searches for the Worlds Best Taxi with contestants from the UK, USA, Mexico, India, South Africa, Germany and Russia.
Ron Howard is the star in a reasonably priced car and does a time of 1:49:9.
James May then does a tribute to the old BBC Television Centre with a race between a Moto-X bike and two free runners.
Then to end the show Jeremy road tests the Ferrari F12 (a £240000 car)