Welcome to the Top Gear Specials
- Jeremy, James and Richard take three supercars on a trip through Spain. Jeremy drives the McLaren MP4-12C Spider, James the Audi R8 V10 Spyder and Richard the Ferrari 458 Spider
- Benedict Cumberbatch is the star in a reasonably priced car
Benedict Cumberbatch lap time of 1:47:8.
- The BAC Mono is put through its paces on the test track
- Richard tries to find the world’s best taxi
- James pays tribute to the closed BBC Television Centre in White City, London
- Jeremy goes to Scotland to test the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Ron Howard
Jeremy tests the BAC Mono and it does a time of 1:14:3 by the Stig.
Richard searches for the Worlds Best Taxi with contestants from the UK, USA, Mexico, India, South Africa, Germany and Russia.
Ron Howard is the star in a reasonably priced car and does a time of 1:49:9.
James May then does a tribute to the old BBC Television Centre with a race between a Moto-X bike and two free runners.
Then to end the show Jeremy road tests the Ferrari F12 (a £240000 car)
- Jeremy and James challenge a Toyota Auris vs. an America’s Cup yacht in New Zealand
- Richard looks at the new Renaultsport Clio 200, Peugeot 208 GTi and Ford Fiesta ST
- Top Gear hold a celebrity picnic at the Top Gear race track, to welcome the new reasonably priced car. The stars include Brian Johnson, Charles Dance, Warwick Davis, Rachel Riley, Joss Stone, David Haye, Jimmy Carr and Mike Rutherford